2008 m. gegužės 9 d., penktadienis

Self- assessment of ESP learning

  • WRITING SKILLS

Summaries were quite difficult because it was not easy to systematize all the information from the texts. I think that ESP vocabulary tasks were easy, but sometimes it was not enough time to study for them. I enjoyed doing dictations, because it is a good way to practise your knowledge of English words. Also, I like doing contributions to weblogs, because it is entertaining.

  • SPEAKING SKILLS

I think that I was not enough active in class discussions. I need to encourage my speaking skills. I did not like doing presentations, because I think it is not needful and takes a lot of time. Speaking in pairs was quite simple, because it is always easier to speak with a friend than with a teacher.

  • LISTENING SKILLS

I think I am fairly good in listening activities. Though native speakers sometimes made some difficulties to understand exercises. I enjoyed listening to podcasts, because there you can choose various topics almost about everything.

  • READING SKILLS

I think that home reading texts were too long, so it was difficult to concentrate in them. It was not hard to understand it. Class reading was quite easy and enjoyable. It is complicated to evaluate reading comprehesion exercises because they were very different. I loved doing computer tasks, because there you can express yourself and show your personality.

Komentarų nėra: